Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First World Problems

So much whining to do, and so much time.

The Brazilian ladies who clean our house had the audacity to show up while we were still eating breakfast. I told their boss to start always after 9 am. Boo hoo hoo.

I can't get into the shower because they are still cleaning up in our room. Boo hoo hoo.

I can't go to work and shower because the wife took off with my car, the cleaners parked behind her car, and, well, I don't want to just take Granny's car. Plus, I don't have shower privileges yet at work, and I would have to do another geek in front of the cheerleaders thing (Here, let's walk past all the sales guys and marketing chicks to fill out this needless insurance paperwork.) Sob!

I had to do my exercises this morning without the help of the DVD, because I left my laptop power supply at work, and ran the battery down last night. No battery also means I can't login and delete my email or get some work done. Waaaaaah!

Last night in the second BBT3 event, Mondays at the Hoy, I played fairly well, and got my money in with the better hand against pushmonkey72, and he hit his three-outer on the turn to send me packing. Snivel. Quiver.

So, I'll have to wait it out and read poker blogs while waiting for my bathroom to free up and for my wife to get home with my car. I guess that's better than being blown up by a suicide bomb, cruise missile, or mortar fire. Or being hacked to death or beaten by the police for my political beliefs or ethnic background. Or having to walk five miles for fresh water and firewood (can you say "courtesy flush" and "nice long hot shower"?) Or being in danger of foreclosure. Or wondering if I can scrape up enough money for my next hit.

So I think I'll STFU (as it says on my T-shirt).

:wq

1 comment:

StitchStash said...

I didn't take your car! I walked the kids to school, and I still have a cold. ::snivel, whine, bitch, moan::