Saturday, May 10, 2008

How to win the Donkament

I won Kat's Donkament last night, and need to update my donkament strategy, which I previously posted.

Step 1: Make sure you play the "next 5 hands all in" when Kat sez so. I did this (or at least called the all-in) all 11 times, and built up massive karma points for ...

Step 2: Get crazy good cards, and have them hold up:

























Hand# of timesWin%
AA5100
AKs1100
AKo1100
AQo6100
ATs367
Etc.Etc.Etc.


Step 3: Double up against the chip leader, and become the new chip leader.

Step 4: Flop the nut flush heads up, and have your opponent bluff you off of your "draw".

Step 5: Profit!!! Or, maybe not, maybe just get back some of the cash that I've burned off in the weekly Friday night tournament. If I'm anywhere close to break-even, I'm way ahead life-wise. It's my favorite tournament of the week -- nice start time, great format, and friendly people who will not go ballistic if you make a bad play.

Today I did a lot of yard work, including pulling up almost all of the wild garlic (I think that's what it is), gathering and bagging or cutting up all the sticks, and starting on the raking and dandelion pulling. I don't remember this many sticks last year; it seems as though all of our trees dropped a branch or two over the winter. Anyway, I'm way behind on house stuff, partly due to being in Europe for vacation instead of at home. So, I worked all day, and into the evening, and now I'm about ready to fall asleep.

2 comments:

PokahDave said...

Aces 5 times in a donkament=at least a cash or a win....

katitude said...

it helps that #1 is against the one that the Full Tilt RNG hates with a passion.

GG :-)